Dune HD Pro 4K
NOTE: Power supply for this model comes with EU plug ONLY. Please make sure you have a plug adapter if your home power outlet is not EU type.
Dune HD Pro 4K is a next-generation premium compact 4Kp60 HDR media player and Android Smart TV box with Hi-End video quality, BD3D support, HD audio support, HDMI input.
This model, as all other next-generation Dune HD media players, has full support for the latest video standards (4Kp60, HDR, BT.2020, HDMI 2.0a) and provides a unique combination of Dune HD and Android ecosystems.
The famous Hi-End Dune HD GUI, developed and polished during many years, is running simultaneously with Android OS, that combines all the benefits of classic Linux-based Dune HD media centers and Android Smart TV boxes in one device. The well-known Dune HD media center, various Dune HD plugins, millions of Android applications -- are available simultaneously.
Besides, Dune HD GUI has been upgraded with additional functions, such as automatic movie recognition in file browser, improved support for TV series in My Collection and Movies catalog, and more.
The new unique Dune HD Android Playback Accelerator technology intellectually manages the resources of Android OS to minimize the influence of Android OS on the media playback engine and ensure smooth and high-quality video and audio plaback.
Additionally, the new powerful multi-core CPU and GPU and the new specially optimized GUI rendering engine ensure super-smooth GUI, 2x more smooth than before.
Dune HD Pro 4K supports a variety of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with 10-bit color encoding, top quality 4K and HD content with very high bit rates, all modern 3D video standards such as MVC, Side-by-Side and Top-and-Bottom, and Hi-End audio formats, including the most modern DTS:X and Dolby Atmos audio formats.
Support for the most advanced DRM technologies (including Widevine Level 1) makes it possible to watch premium online video services (such as Netflix) with High Definition video quality.
Dune HD Pro 4K is equipped with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB flash memory, USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, external SATA port, micro SD card slot, 1 GBit Ethernet, 802.11ac Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.x, HDMI 2.0a output, HDMI 2.0 input, optical S/PDIF output, A/V output, front panel display.
It is shipped with a premium large remote control which has the learning function.
- 4Kp60 and HDR support: Next-generation 4K Dune HD media player with 4Kp60, HDR, BT.2020, HDMI 2.0a
- Unique combination of Dune HD and Android ecosystems: Famous Hi-End Dune HD GUI running simultaneously with Android OS
- Super-smooth GUI: 2x more smooth than in previous-generation Dune HD media player models
- Huge extensibility: Millions of Android applications + various Dune HD plugins in one box
- Advanced GUI features: My Collection, Movies catalog, advanced file browser with movie recognition, TV browser with Extended EPG, and more
- Hi-End media player: Play Hi-End file formats (including BD ISO, BD3D ISO, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos) from any source (including NFS and SMB)
- Dune HD Android Playback Accelerator: Intellectual management of Android OS resources to ensure high-quality media playback
- Widevine Level 1 DRM: Enjoy premium online video services (such as Netflix) with High Definition video quality
- Optical disc drive support: Connect an external optical disc drive to play media files and BD/DVD images from optical discs (not encrypted only)
- Excellent connectivity: USB 3.0, external SATA, HDMI input, 1 GBit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2.4+5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 4.x
- Extended memory: 16 GB flash memory and 2 GB RAM to support heavy applications and ensure good performance
- Smart Home: A lot of options for integration into Smart Home and Home Automation systems
- Premium remote control: Premium large IR remote control with learning function
Dune HD GUI
- Famous Dune HD GUI: Convenient and smooth GUI optimized for TV screens and remote controls, developed and polished during many years; now even more smooth than before and with additional features
- Direct network access: Directly browse and play files stored on PC or NAS in local network (via SMB, NFS, UPnP/DLNA)
- My Collection: Organize your movies and TV series into a nice-looking and convenient catalog
- Movies catalog: Find any movies (even those which are not in your collection) via common unified catalog with detailed movie descriptions, trailers and crossreferences between movies and persons
- Direct links to online video services: Quickly start watching a movie via connected video services (such as Netflix) directly from the movies catalog
- Automatic movie recognition: Easily view movie descriptions and find related movies when browsing your movies in the file browser
- Advanced file manager: Easily manage (copy, move, delete, rename, organize, sort) files directly in the file browser
- Favorites menu: Easily access your favorite items (files, folders, movies, persons, applications, etc)
- Auto start: Configure which favorite item to open automatically on player boot
- Recent menu: See what you played recently and easily resume the playback or switch between latest items
- TV browser: Watch TV channels (Internet TV, when configured) via a convenient Dune HD TV Browser
- Extended EPG: When watching TV channels, see extended EPG information automatically downloaded from Internet (when available for a TV channel)
- Links to Movies catalog from Extended EPG: Easily view movie descriptions and find related movies, watch trailers, watch movies via connected online video services
- Playlists: Build playlists from selected items and folders or load playlists from files
- Customizable user interface: Enjoy a variety of user interface skins, customization options and Jukebox applications
- Jukebox applications: Use various 3-party Jukebox applications to organize your media collection into a convenient user interface
- Dnne HD applications: Easily install various applications and plugins with additional functionality from Dune Store or third parties
- Android applications: Install any Android applications (via App Store or from APK file) and launch them directly from Dune HD GUI
- Background playback: Play music, radio, TV channel or video in background while navigating through any menus of Dune HD GUI or even when using any Android applications
- 4K video playback: Decode 4K video content in various popular formats (including H.265 10-bit) (up to 4Kp60 HDR)
- 4K video output: Output 4K content (up to 4Kp60 HDR) with pixel-to-pixel precision to 4K TV
- HDR support: Play video in the newest HDR (High Dynamic Range) format (superb picture contrast and details)
- HEVC: Play video encoded using the latest H.265 codec (2x picture quality increase over H.264)
- 10-bit color encoding: Play video encoded using the newest 10-bit H.265 standard (1 billion of colors)
- Auto framerate: Output video with original framerate to ensure absolute smooth playback for all kinds of content
- True 24p output: Ensure perfectly smooth playback of Hollywood movies due to full support for 24p (23.976) framerate
- Blu-ray menu: Enjoy full Blu-ray menu navigation (same Blu-ray playback engine as on Linux/SMP8758 based Dune HD models) or use simple BD Lite menu at your discretion
- Advanced media player: Play video in MKV and other modern video file formats, including top quality 4K and HD with very high bit rates (100 Mbit/s+)
- Video upscaling: High-quality upscaling of DVD and any other SD video content to 4K, Full HD (1080p) and other HD resolutions
- 3D video: Play all popular 3D video formats, including MVC (BD3D ISO), Side-by-Side, Top-and-Bottom
- HD audio: Output studio-quality high definition audio tracks (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS HD MA, DTS:X) to your A/V receiver
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X 3D audio: Enjoy the newest 3D audio formats from Dolby and DTS using Dolby Atmos and DTS:X pass-through capability
- Hi-End music: Play music files in various Hi-End audio formats (FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE, WAV/PCM, Super Audio CD (**), etc)
- Super Audio CD: Play top quality SACD music files in various formats (**)
- External SATA port: Connect an external SATA HDD or SATA DVD/BD drive
- USB 3.0 host port: Enjoy the great performance of USB 3.0
- USB 2.0 host ports: Conveniently connect USB HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers, USB DVD/BD drives, USB hubs and other USB devices
- Micro SD card slot: Conveniently use SD memory cards
- 1Gbit Ethernet port: Ensure the best performance when connecting to your local network via cable
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz support: Ensure the best performance when connecting to your local network via air
- Bluetooth 4.x: Connect Bluetooth remote controls, keyboards, gamepads, audio speakers, headphones
- HDMI input: Connect an external HDMI source and display it fullscreen or picture-in-picture or record to a file
- HDMI 2.0a output: Output any video signal up to the most modern 4Kp60 HDR
- Rich set of other A/V output connectors: S/PDIF optical audio output, analog stereo audio output, composite video output
- Front panel display: Easily see current time or playback position
Smart Home and Home Automation
- IP control: Integrate the media player with various Home Automation systems via network
- Control4: Integrate seamlessly into Smart Home installations based on Control4 technology via ready-to-use Control4 driver
- Crestron: Integrate seamlessly into Smart Home installations based on Crestron technology via ready-to-use Crestron driver
- iOS and Android mobile apps (*): Control the media player via applications for iOS/Android mobile devices
- Z-Wave (*): Connect a compatible USB Z-Wave dongle to use the media player as Z-Wave Smart Home hub and build your Smart Home based on Z-Wave technology
- Internet browser: View Internet web sites on your TV, including video playback directly on web sites (via Chrome web browser)
- HLS: Ensure the best quality of Internet video using Apple HLS adaptive bitrate streaming protocol
- DASH: Get access to the newest Internet video services using MPEG-DASH adaptive bitrate streaming protocol
- Media processor: Realtek RTD1295 SoC
- 4K support: 4Kp60 video decoding, 4Kp60 video output, 4K HEVC 10-bit, HDR, HDMI 2.0a
- RAM: 2 GB
- Flash memory: 16 GB
- Connectors: 1x USB 3.0 host, 2x USB 2.0 host, micro SD card slot, external SATA port (data+power), HDMI 2.0a, A/V output (composite video + analog stereo audio), optical S/PDIF, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, HDMI 2.0 input, 12V DC input
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n/ac, Dual Band 2.4/5GHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.x
- Front panel display: Multi-segment VFD
- Media sources: External HDDs (USB, SATA), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), external optical disc drives (USB, SATA), built-in micro SD card slot, PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP/DLNA, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources
- Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, WMV9, VC1, H.264, H.265, H.265 10-bit, VP9; support for very high bitrate video (up to 100 Mbit/s and higher)
- Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, BD ISO, BDMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS
- 3D video formats: MVC, Side-by-side, Top/Bottom
- 4K video formats: H.265 up to 4Kp60 HDR, H.265 10-bit up to 4Kp60 HDR, H.264 up to 4Kp24
- Video output modes: Wide range of supported output resolutions and framerates (up to 4Kp60)
- Video output framerate: Automatic (according to the played content) and manual; 23.976 Hz support
- Audio codecs: MPEG-1/2 layer I/II/III, AAC, LPCM, WMA, WMAPro, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Vorbis, WavPack, APE (Monkey's Audio), ALAC (Apple lossless), SACD (Super Audio CD) (**), AC3 (Dolby Digital), DTS
- Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis, WavPack, APE (Monkey's Audio), ALAC (Apple lossless), SACD (Super Audio CD) (**), AC3, DTS, DTS-WAV
- Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB/IDX), PGS (Blu-ray, TS, MKV)
- Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playlist file formats: M3U, PLS, CUE (**)
- Photo viewer functions: Slideshow, transition effects, picture rotation, zoom, browse playlist, repeat, shuffle
- Network file browsing: SMB client and browser, NFS client, UPnP/DLNA client and browser
- Applications: Dune HD applications (install from file or app store), Android applications (install from file or app store)
- Plugins and extensions: Full support for Dune HD PHP plugins API, Dune HD skins, dune_folder.txt mechanism
- Filesystems: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), exFAT (read-write), HFS/HFS+ (Mac OS Standard/Extended) (read-only), BTRFS (read-write)
- Widevine DRM: Widevine DRM L1
- Android OS: Android 7.1
- RCU: Premium IR RCU with learning function
- Power: DC 12V 3A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 187mm x 29mm x 140mm
- DUNE HD PRO 4K x1
- Remote control with learning function x1
- Batteries AAA x2
- Power supply 12V 3A x1
- PC power cord EU plug x1
- A/V cable 3.5mm-3RCA x1
- HDMI cable x1
- SATA cable x1
- Quick installation guide x1
- Some of the listed features may not be available in the factory firmware and may require to install a firmware update. The features marked with (*) are in development and are expected to become available in future.
- The support for particular media formats and codecs and playback functions may depend on the used application; some formats and codecs and playback functions -- in particular those marked with (**) -- may be supported only in specific applications and may require to install a specific application.
- Compatibility of the player with particular media content (files, streams, etc) may depend on specifics of media content encoding, specifics of the configuration of the player and player-connected equipment, and other factors; compatibility of the player with arbitrary media content is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility of the player with particular applications (Dune HD plugins or Android applications) may depend on specifics of the application, particular usage scenario, and other factors; compatibility of the player with arbitrary applications is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility of the player with particular equipment (A/V equipment, network equipment, storage devices, etc) may depend on particular equipment model, specifics of equipment installation, specifics of the configuration of the player and equipment, and other factors; compatibility of the player with arbitrary equipment is not guaranteed.
- Product images may be imprecise and may have some differences in comparison with the real look of the product.
- Accuracy of the information is not guaranteed; the information is subject to change w/o notice.
Shipping and Delivery
Free Shipping Worldwide
We now offer free shipping on all orders to 241 countries and regions worldwide.
Shipping Methods & Times
We ship all orders from Hong Kong by registered airmail services, such as UPS, FedEx, TNT, EMS, Quantium, Aramex, DPEX, SF Express.
Estimated shipping time on all orders is 7-14 business days from the order date.
Shipment time may vary depending on destination country.
Orders are packed and shipped Monday-Friday only.
Orders placed on the weekend or holidays are processed on the next business day.
International Taxes, Duties and Customs Fees
We ship all orders on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis which means import duties, taxes, customs fees and related fees are unpaid.
You, the customer, are responsible for all VAT, customs duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by your destination country for importing consumer goods.
We do not collect these charges at checkout and cannot predict what your particular charges may be.
For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office.
Designated shipping courier's local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable import duties, taxes, customs fees in the local currency at the time of delivery.
Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and shipping costs will not be refunded.
Important Shipping Information
Orders must be shipped to a physical street address. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
The shipping address provided at checkout is where your order will be delivered.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
If you enter the wrong address, please contact us in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem.
If you ask to change the address after the order has been placed, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated.
In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
We assume no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions, including, but not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
Delay due to force majeure, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
Tracking Your Order
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the waybill number and the link where you can check your package shipment status.
You can also log in to your shop.dune-hd.com account to check your order status.
Inspection and Sign
All orders require a signature and proof of ID upon receipt of order.
As DUNE HD products are generally quite valuable, please inspect the package upon delivery. If it’s damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact us.
Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the item, we will consider this your acceptance of the package, quantity, and product.
You are highly recommended to check the items according to the packing list during unboxing.
If items are missing or damaged, please contact shop.dune-hd.com within 24 hours after you receive the package so that we can resolve the problem immediately.
We ship to the following countries and regions
Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Republic Of, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Cameroon, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British, Wallis And Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Returns and Refunds
Merchandise in its original condition may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 14 calendar days of receiving a product.
If the period of 14 days has lapsed since the date of delivery, we can't, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
Only items that have been purchased at shop.dune-hd.com, can be returned.
Products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
Product has a manufacturing defect
Product must be in original condition, still new or like-new, without cracks, dents or scratches.
Product must not be damaged by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
Product must include all original accessories
Product must be in original packaging
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
How to Return an Order:
1. In order to return an order, please reply to your original order confirmation email and request a return for a refund.
2. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and shipping label will be sent to your email. Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization.
3. Print the shipping label.
4. Pack your item safely
5. Attach the shipping label on the top of your package
6. Ship your package by dedicated courier service.
You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
You’ll receive your refund within 5 business days after the return package is received and inspected.
For now, allow me to check this with the courier and I will get back to you once I have an update.